An All-Natural Gourmet Food You Can Trust
When it comes to nutrition, your little one only needs six essentials: water, minerals, protein, vitamins, carbohydrates and fats. Nonetheless, cats are (typically) finicky eaters and may simply dismiss their meals because they got bored of being served the same textures and flavors every day.
Looking for something different to satisfy their fussy palates? Nurture Pro™ Longevity features six delicious grain-free recipes that combine high quality protein and nutrition with unusual food ingredients like catnip, cranberries and papaya to make mealtimes a more exciting event.
The mouth-watering Longevity menu consists of all-natural ingredients that incorporate a delicious blend of natural dietary fibers with precisely-balanced nutrition to reduce hairballs and minimise waste odors. Fortified with lysine, taurine, and other essential vitamins and minerals, these recipes are an excellent source of hydration and come complete with green tea essence for powerful antioxidant properties.
- No by-product meals or fillers
- No corn, wheat, soy, rice, barley or rye
- No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- No carrageenan
- All natural flavoring
Gourmet Cuts Of Chicken & Skipjack Tuna
Essentially a gourmet dish in a can, Longevity recipes feature succulent cuts of fresh chicken and skipjack tuna white meat as the first two ingredients. Purrfect for finicky kitties, these tasty meals feature the best of two worlds for both meat and seafood lovers alike.
This menu features six delicious recipes and here’s a sneak peek at their individual beneficial properties:
- Catnip: Naturally soothes skin irritations, repels insects, and reduces bloating and anxiety levels.
- Cranberries: Aids in the prevention of urinary tract infections (UTI), and guards against harmful bacteria.
- Coconut: Improves digestive health and immune system, as well as regulates blood sugar levels.
- Pineapple: Regulates the digestive system and relieves constipation.
- Papaya: Helps with weight management, relieves constipation and improves overall digestion.
- Ginger: Relieves stomach upsets, reduces bloating and alleviates overall digestive discomforts.
As with humans, every cat is different. Some are food-sensitive and do not take too well to grain-based formulas as these are known to trigger allergic reactions or digestive problems in certain cats. To cater to the needs of these kitties, all Longevity recipes are grain-free and offer easily digestible sources of protein to support their overall health and well-being.
Shop For Nurture Pro Longevity Wet Food
Like what you see? Click here to start shopping for Nurture Pro Longevity Wet Food.
This product is available in the following grain-free recipes:
- Chicken & Skipjack Tuna With Catnip
- Chicken & Skipjack Tuna With Coconut
- Chicken & Skipjack Tuna With Cranberries
- Chicken & Skipjack Tuna With Ginger
- Chicken & Skipjack Tuna With Papaya
- Chicken & Skipjack Tuna With Pineapple