CatSmart is a comprehensive cat store based in Singapore providing a wide range of competitively priced cat supplies and unique cat services including grooming for all cat lovers.
Whether it’s people who work for us, or people who work with us, we value honesty, passion and the desire to explore.
If you are passionate about pets, customer satisfaction, general administration and operations, CatSmart would like to hear from you!
Whether you are a hands-on person or an academic person or a combination of the two, you could be the kind of expert CatSmart is looking for.
Come join a company who cares about you and who wants to help you. With CatSmart, you are family!
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
You will be to responsible for producing unique and fresh graphic design across all online and offline collateral for Catsmart.
- To understand and execute according to the creative vision by creative lead and senior team members.
- Work closely and assist the Marketing Department to design and create for various campaigns and collateral across channels.
- Working on all related stories that require shooting and designing.
- Website maintenance. This involves updating content, fixing broken links and images, adding page animations, new pictures, fresh content, and product updates.
- Assisting the Marketing team where directed.
- Maintaining a consistent style/approach and high level of work across all assets.
- Dedicated to deadline and have great time management to always be on schedule.
- Previous experience at an agency or e-commerce brand preferred, but not required.
- Familiar with web standards and working knowledge of website management tools.
- Visual or Design communication or related studies.
- Strong skills with design software such as Adobe Suites programs like Photoshop and Illustration.
- Good team player, highly initiative, diligent and fun-loving.
- Pays attention to details and works with a positive attitude to meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills and independent worker.
RETAIL SALES ASSISTANTS
As a Retail Sales Assistant, you are responsible for supporting the day-to-day business operations of the retail store; liaising with customers in order to ensure a transaction goes smoothly. You are expected to help customers choose between the company’s array of goods and services, process payments and maintain a high-level of customer service and relations.
- Advising & serving customers.
- Processing payments.
- Assisting customers in their purchase
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained.
- Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability.
- Arranging product displays
- Handling customer complaints and feedbacks
- Receiving goods from suppliers
- Ensuring the store’s cleanliness maintained and products are organized and tidy
- Other adhoc duties assigned
- A strong team player with positive attitude
- Physically fit
- Hard working and have a pleasant personality
- Good communication skills
- A self motivated person
The main role is to be the paid and organic search expert. You are responsible to independently strategise and execute paid search campaigns. Objective is to maximise traffic to our website by improving page rank within search engines. You are to analyse, review and work closely with website developer to implement changes to websites so they are optimised for search engines.
- Maintaining the website. This involves updating content, making sure that the website’s code is compatible with various browsers, fixing broken links and images, adding page animations, new images, fresh content, and product updates among others.
- Troubleshooting and constantly test site for functionality, ease of use and load time.
- Work and implement changes to Search Engine Optimisation.
- Develop best in class biddable social and paid search media campaigns, optimization and analysis of campaigns
- Create keyword specific landing pages and ensure delivery of SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Perform analysis of web traffic and social media engagement data and provide recommendations of optimisation, timely delivery of reports.
- Degree/Diploma in related field
- At least 1-year experience as a SEO Specialist/Website Coordinator
- Must be familiar with the search and media landscape, able to independently strategise and execute paid search campaign.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of keyword search; understand SEO copywriting and Google Analytics
Interested parties kindly write in with your resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a call at 62450535