The tablets Joint Francodex contain chondroprotective agents (glucosamine and chondroitin), horsetail (source of silicium) and harpagophytum, to help support joint function and cartilage production.
- Chondroprotective agents: glucosamine and chondroitin
- Supports joint mobility: horsetail and devil's claw
- Use as treatment courses in addition to omega-3 capsules
Each 840mg tablet contains: chondroitin sulphate (135mg), glucosamine (30mg), harpagophytum (50mg), horsetail (50mg), maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, calcium carbonate.
Additives: binder: cellulose, flavour: liver flavour.
Analytical constituents: crude proteins 1,8%, crude fat 1,5%, crude ash 4,5%, crude fibre 47%, calcium 1,9%, phosphorus 0%, sodium 0%.
These palatable tablets can be administered directly into the mouth of the pet or crushed and added to food.
- Cats and dogs < 10 kg: ½ tablet daily;
- Dogs 10 - 20 kg: 1 tablet daily;
- Dogs > 20 kg: ½ tablet per 10 kg.
The product should be administered over a period of 2 weeks. This is not a drug product. If the symptoms persist, consult a veterinarian.