Solid Gold Katz & Flocken Lamb & Brown Rice 12lb (2 Packs)
- Brand: Solid Gold
- Product Code: Solid Gold Katz & Flocken 12lb (2 Packs)
- Availability: Out Of Stock
LAMB & BROWN RICE RECIPE WITH PEARLED BARLEY
Holistic Food for Cats & Kittens of All Life Stages
- Grass-fed Lamb for High-Density Protein
- Whole Grain Brown Rice & Pearled Barley for Healthy Digestion
- Taurine to Support Overall Body Function
- Produced in USA Facilities
If your cat could pronounce it, they’d ask for this food by name. This recipe is inspired by our founder, Sissy McGill, and is packed with grass-fed lamb for high-density protein, healthy whole grains like brown rice and pearled barley and a unique blend of 20 superfoods to promote overall wellness. This is the kind of nutrition that could change all nine of your cat’s lives!
Crude Protein (Min.)
Crude Fat (Min.)
Crude Fiber (Max.)
Vitamin E (Min.)
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Min.)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min.)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.)
DHA (Doxosahexaenoic Acid) (Min.)
Lactic Acid Bacteria (Min.)
(Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Solid Gold Katz-N-Flocken Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe With Pearled Barley Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
Metabolizable Energy (calculated)
Weight (lbs.) Daily Food (cups) :
4 – 6 ¼ – ½
7 – 9 ½
10 – 12 ½ – ¾
13 – 15 ¾
15 – 20 ¾-1
+Standard feeding instruction is ½ cup per 10 lbs. of body weight over 100lbs.
A nutritious diet is part of maintaining your pet’s long-term health. We recommend the following feeding tips to help keep your pet happy and healthy.*
Feeding Kittens, Lactating & Gestating Females: Kittens start eating dry food before weaning. Feed free-choice before and after weaning. Pregnant and lactating females should be offered at least two to three times the amounts shown in the table.
*Feeding amounts are guidelines only and may vary based on activity level, health condition, life stage, and temperature. Additional foods, treats and chews may alter this balance.
– Follow the feeding chart above (we recommend splitting this into two meals per day).
– Serve food dry or with some water to increase aroma for your pet.
– Be sure to offer fresh, clean water daily.
– Schedule an annual veterinary check-up for your pet.