Francodex Hairball Control Paste contains malt to help prevent hairballs from forming in your cat’s digestive tract and to help eliminate them.
- Facilitates the elimination of hairballs
- Very appetizing
- Use in addition to regular brushing
Cereals (malt syrup), oils and fats.
Additives (/kg): emulsifiers, flavouring, preservatives, vitamins: vitamin E 10 mg.
Analytical constituents: crude proteins 1,2%, crude fat 40%, crude ash 0,7%, crude fibre 10,8%, moisture 11,5%.
The product can be administered by putting it on the end of the paw or with food so that the cat can lick it.
To remove hairballs:
- Kittens over 6 months give approximately 1,5 cm of product each day for 3 consecutive days.
- Adult cats give approximately 2,5 cm of product each day for 3 consecutive days.
To prevent hairballs:
- Kittens over 6 months give approximately 0,5 cm of product weekly in one or more doses.
- Adult cats, give from 0,5 to 1,5 cm of product weekly in one or more doses.
Since 1985, the Francodex Laboratory has been an animal health and wellness specialist. Based in France, the Francodex Laboratory is an innovator in many hygiene and animal care products and offers a whole range of good quality products that are dedicated to the health and well-being of pets.