Feed your little wildcat a diet packed with quality animal ingredients. Crafted to provide everything your kitten needs for peak growth and development, ACANA First Feast is brimming with free-run chicken and whole herring in WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, providing your kitten with everything they need, with a delicious flavor they’ll love, so they can grow up healthy, happy, and strong.
- Healthy Skin & Coat Development
- Balanced Omega Fatty Acids Support Healthy Skin & A Shiny Coat
- Healthy Muscle & Bone Growth
- High-Quality Protein Supports Muscle and Bone Growth & Development
- Eye & Brain Development and Function
- Taurine, EPA & DHA are important for the growth and development of healthy cognitive and retinal function
- Craveable Taste
- Small Prey Animal Ingredients and Freeze-Dried Liver Provide
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, herring meal, oatmeal, whole peas, chicken fat, whole green lentils, turkey meal, whole chickpeas, whole herring, eggs, pollock oil, natural chicken flavor, lentil fiber, quail, chicken cartilage, chicken liver, chicken heart, whole cranberries, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, taurine, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3850 kcal/kg (439 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 37% from protein, 23% from carbohydrates, and 40% from fat.
- Crude protein (min.)36 %
- Crude fat (min.)18 %
- Crude fiber (max.)4 %
- Moisture (max.)10 %
- Dietary starch (max.)18%
- Sugars (max.)1.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2 %
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.15 %
- Calcium (min.)1.7 %
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1 %
- Magnesium (min.)0.1%
- Taurine (min.)0.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.9 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.8 %
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100MM CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
ACANA strictly produces the food themselves in their own kitchens, which guarantees the freshness of their regional ingredients. With the mission to set a new benchmark for cat and dog food, ACANA pet food is made to provide your furry companion the meat-based nourishment and flavour that they will enjoy. All ingredients are used in their freshest and most natural forms to preserve the nutrients. It is no wonder that these pet food products are reviewed very highly and trusted by many pet owners.