The Multi-Purpose Mesh Plastic Netting; formed through extrusion and made of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
It has many qualities including its durability, high-tensile strength, electrical resistance, UV stabilised long service life and flexibility for easy installation.
a) Water resistant and heat resistant (+100C).
b) Durable and resists soil & sea water corrosion.
c) Insoluble by various kinds of chemical & solvents.
d) Does not become brittle in low temperatures.
e) Light, high-tensile strength, highly absorbent.
f) High-tensile strength means no warping or twisting.
g) Versatile and easy to use.
Material: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Material: High-Density Polyethylene - HDPE
- Density: 0.954
- Melt Index: 8
- Gap Size (Square): 12mm
- Roll Size: 0.5 x 2m
- Additive: Colour Masterbatch with Ultraviolet Stabilizer
- Chemical Resistance: To all Naturally Colouring Alkaline and Acidic Conditions has excellent resistance to chemical attacks
- Biological Resistance: To attack from bacteria and fungi
- Sunlight Resistance: U.V. stabilized to have a life span of 10 to 15 years without loss of more than 20% of the product strength in temperate climates