Whiskers2Tail - Best Tofu Cat Litter in Singapore
Cats are fastidiously clean animals. That’s why these felines spend a staggering amount of their waking time cleaning themselves. Naturally, their bathroom experience in cat litter boxes matters a lot to them, heavily affecting their quality of life. Being acutely aware of cats’ hygienic predisposition, Whisker2Tail’s founder resolved to come up with a superior litter box experience for them.
Whiskers2Tail was born to take pets’ hygiene to the next level, because it believes that cleanliness is an expression of love and regard for all lives around us. With this in mind, the brand has strived relentlessly to make a positive impact on the pet supplies industry by steadfastly following two key pillars of product quality: safety and eco-friendliness. Thus, Whisker2Tail uses only risk-free and sustainable materials in its innovative pet products.
Safety-wise, Whiskers2Tail’s products are devoid of harmful chemical additives, artificial fragrances, and strip-mined clay. Instead, they are formulated with beneficial ingredients for your pet that will keep it feeling its best, every single day. Moreover, the brand’s thoughtfully-designed litters are low in dust, so they won't create the respiratory issues that clay and silica litter can cause. They are also allergy-friendly for cats or cat owners with typical grain allergies because it is made without corn, soy, or wheat. As such, your feline will have a safe and sound experience when using Whisker2Tail’s cat litter.
On top of that, Whiskers2Tail’s products are exceptional because they heed nature's call. Its eco-friendly cat litter is made from all-natural and biodegradable materials (e.g recycled paper). In fact, pinewood litter can even be used to fertilise your plant and will thus appeal to those with a green thumb. The result? Consumers like you may decrease their carbon footprint, leading to a greener world.
Hence, whether it's keeping a finicky feline's paws clean and dust-free, or preventing dry skin and removing the fur of allergens to maintain healthy fur coats, Whiskers2Tail is the best choice. For a game-changing cat litter experience, choose Whiskers2Tail.
Whiskers2Tail Paper Litter
The premium clumping paper cat litter is eco-friendly because it’s made up of extremely lightweight recycled paper! In addition, unlike standard cat litter, this product is extremely easy to dispose of. When the Whiskers2Tail paper pellets come into contact with liquids, they create clumps that can be securely flushed down the toilet—without damaging your plumbing system.
The Aqua Blue variant makes cleaning your litter box easier since identifying soiled litter becomes simpler. When the white-coloured litter is in contact with pee, it instantly turns blue.
- •Refilling your cat litter box becomes much easier, as litter weighs three times less than traditional clay litters
- •Quick clumping anti-bacterial litter effectively neutralises unwanted odours, so that you have a more pleasant living environment
Whiskers2Tail 100% Recycled Paper Litter
Heed the call of nature! Help make the world a greener place— support recycling! Whiskers2Tail’s product is made fully from pure recycled paper. By choosing this eco-friendly recycled litter product, you are reducing greenhouse gas emissions, lowering air pollution, as well as saving energy and water. This means that you’ll be doing your part to slow down global warming.
Incorporate green living into you and your furry friend’s lifestyle. Choose this all-natural, biodegradable litter with recyclable packaging right now!
- •100% Natural: free from Chemicals and Additives
- •Sterile: heat treatment process effectively kills most germs and bacteria
- •Heat twisting treatment effectively creates ultra-absorbent pellets that effectively neutralise odours
Whiskers2Tail Tofu Litter
- • Optimises your cat’s comfort as litter offers three times better absorbent capacity than conventional clay formulas
- • 99% Dust-free: an ultra low-dust formula that protects the respiratory health of your feline
Whiskers2Tail Pine Wood Litter
- • Environmentally friendly because soiled litter clumps can still be used as organic plant fertilizer
- • Leaves you with a pleasant fresh scent, as highly absorbent pine fibres lock away ammonia odours in a snap